Tuesday 18 July 2023

My Six In Six : 2023

 

I spotted this meme on Susan Osborne's A Life in Books blog.  She in turn had picked it up from Pyrenees to Pennines blog; it originally came from Jo at The Book Jotter, the meme’s originator. It’s a simple way of arranging some of the books you’ve read so far this year. Jo has lots of headings to choose from but is happy for participants to devise their own. I’ve taken some from these three blogs, and also chosen some of my own.

I've enjoyed and reviewed all books below - they're all genuine recommendations.  I haven't linked them to the reviews, but if you wish to read any of them, you can put the title in the Search feature on the right hand side of the blog, under the cover for Megacity :)


Six Books Set in Six Different Countries Other Than My Own



Six Non-Fiction Books




Six Post-Apocalyptic Books




Six British Historical Fiction Books




Six Favourites Read This Year




Six Books with Yellow Covers




1 comment:

  1. Yellow covers are popular this year! Thank you for joining in - Jo at The Book Jotter

    ReplyDelete